IT Management Assistant (m/f/d) – 32199
You will be part of an international, experienced and interdisciplinary team with great colleagues.
Technology plays an increasingly important role for our ships deployed worldwide in order to offer our guests an unforgettable vacation on board AIDA.
We are therefore continuously expanding our expertise through the use of state-of-the-art applications and systems, practical training and qualified employees.
Become part of our team!
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock
- Supporting the CIO in day-to-day operations by e.g. Creating reports, presentations and documentation
- Acting as an interface between IT management and internal/external departments;ften and internal/external stakeholders, manage internal communication and track tasks within the department
- Assist in the monitoring of IT projects, tracking progress and meeting deadlines
- Manage and maintain IT department records, files and databases and ensure confidentiality and organization of sensitive information
- Proactively identify opportunities to streamline processes, optimize workflows and improve overall efficiency within the IT department
- Completed studies in the field of information technology, computer science, business administration or project management
- First experience in project management in the areas of task coordination, scheduling and resource management
- Ability to analyze data, evaluate IT performance metrics and identify areas for improvement
- Understanding of IT systems, networks, software and hardware, as well as confident handling of MS Office 365
- Business fluent in German and English
- Excellent organizational skills, solution orientation and team player