IT Manager (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694219
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
Your wanderlust is at least as big as your passion for IT? With your job in the IT department, you will take on great responsibility on board and we will take care of your itinerary!
- Lead the IT team on board
- Responsibility for performance and professional operation regarding all IT networks and IT systems on board including internet and on-board portal, multimedia platforms, IT technical part of the V-Sat system, servers, databases, network, hardware and accessories
- Independent care, maintenance and repair of all on-board IT elements
- Administration of Microsoft-based IT – infrastructure including ship communications (SatComm – TV (MS1+MS2 only) / Data / Internet) virtualization environment, (ESX Farm)
- Internal ship support service in the IT area; assist all areas (hotel and deck&engine) with ambiguities
- Remedy problems and failures in the IT area
- Setting up, dismantling and operating check-in stations during passenger changes
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
This is what you bring on board:
- Qualified training in the IT field with at least 2 years of work experience, mögl. on cruise ship.
- Business management understanding, budget-safe work, ability to present as well as analyze economic targets
- Very good knowledge of German & English (spoken and written)
- High willingness to serve
- Assertiveness, flexibility and organizational skills
- Sure and confident appearance, good manners
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits