IT Manager (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 863890
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships sailing the world’s oceans and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
This is what awaits you on your journey with us:
- Leadership of the IT team on board
- Responsibility for performance and professional operation regarding all IT networks and IT systems on board including internet and on-board portal, multimedia platforms, EDP technical part of the V-Sat system, servers, databases, network, hardware and accessories
- Own maintenance and repair of all IT elements on board
- Administration of all IT elements on board;r
- Independent care, maintenance and repair of all onboard IT elements
- Administration of the Microsoft-based IT – infrastructure among others.a. Ship communication (SatComm – TV (MS1+MS2 only) / Data / Internet) virtualization environment, (ESX Farm)
- Internal ship support service in the IT area; assist all areas (hotel and deck&engine) in case of ambiguities
- Remedy problems and failures in the IT area
- Set-up, dismantling and operation of the check-in stations during passenger changes
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 4 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
What you bring on board:
- Qualified education in the IT field with at least 2 years of work experience, mögl. on cruise ship.
- Business management understanding, budget-safe work, ability to present as well as analyze economic targets
- Very good German & English skills (written and spoken)
- High willingness to serve
- Assertiveness, flexibility and organizational skills
- Sure and confident appearance, good manners
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning