IT Project Manager (m/f/d) – 21610
Engineering & IT
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Technical and managerial staff have first-class career opportunities with us.
Our IT team works with state-of-the-art technologies in an agile environment. Both on board our ships and ashore, we are continuously expanding the IT area.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Professional consulting and support of internal departments in the submission, prioritization and approval of new IT project ideas
- Analysis of business requirements for new IT services and functions in line with the IT strategy, IT service portfolio as well as ongoing IT projects
- Identification of potential risks, effort estimates and resource planning as well as development of the project structure, creation of schedules
- &Overview of goal achievement as the project progresses
- Internal communication with project stakeholders über progress, problems and strategies for remediation
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- IT system knowledge as well as experience in project management
- Good English and very good German skills as well as confident in MS Office
- Conceptual and analytical strength as well as careful way of working
- Economical thinking and acting, hands-on mentality, teamwork and communication skills