IT System Engineer (m/f/d) with focus on Windows – 32151
You will be part of an international, experienced and interdisciplinary team with great colleagues.
Technology plays an increasingly important role for our ships deployed worldwide in order to offer our guests an unforgettable vacation on board AIDA.
We are therefore continuously expanding our expertise through the use of state-of-the-art applications and systems, practical training and qualified employees.
Become part of our team!
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock
- Administration of all Windows Server systems in the shore and ship area, including MS Active Directory Administration, Remote Desktop Services, Web Services and Certificate Services
- Responsibility for the secure backup of the IT environment incl. regular testing and documentation in accordance with company guidelines
- Enforcement of security standards as well as planning and monitoring of the IT environments to ensure compliance with audit-compliant standards
- Independent management of projects within the scope of the audit;independent management of projects as part of the strategic expansion of our IT infrastructure as well as technical coordination and guidance of external service providers
- Processing tasks in the second and third level area as well as planning, preparation and execution of support, deployment and migration tasks
- Deployment on the ships during shipyard times and ship newbuildings as well as participation in on-call duty
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge in system administration (Windows Server operating systems, Windows security and patch management) as well as experience in project management
- Good English and very good German language skills as well as confidence in using MS Office 365
- Responsibility, a structured and analytical way of working as well as teamwork skills