Junior gallery owner (m/f/d) – 1177
Animation & Entertainment
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Become part of the AIDA family! We are looking for you to join us on board our ships at the earliest possible date.
- Active support of the gallery owner in the sale of contemporary art and co-design of the changing exhibitions
- Skilled advice and guidance of the guests and the presentation of the artworks in our gallery
- Preparation and follow-up of the art auctions;the gallery is responsible for the preparation and follow-up of the art auctions, for example the preparation of presentations for the auctions as well as the coordination of the shipment of the sold artworks
- Proper inventory management of the complete art portfolio of the ship
- Preferably studies in the field of art history or a related field with a corresponding degree or comparable training
- Enjoyment in the mediation of art and ideally first experience in the art trade
- Very good German and English skills and a confident handling of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Organization and communication skills, sales talent and enjoy working in a team