Manager Enterprise Architecture (m/f/d) – 32177
You will be part of an international, experienced and interdisciplinary team with great colleagues.
Technology plays an increasingly important role for our ships deployed worldwide in order to offer our guests an unforgettable vacation on board AIDA.
We are therefore continuously expanding our expertise through the use of state-of-the-art applications and systems, practical training and qualified employees.
Become part of our team!
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock
- Lifecycle management of all AIDA business applications and maintenance of application roadmaps
- Development of enterprise, software solution and infrastructure architectures
- ümonitoring and evaluation of new trends in IT (DevSecOps, Cloud, IT security)
- Technological and architectural consulting for internal stakeholders r internal stakeholders
- Development and steering of the IT strategy
- University degree in computer science, business informatics, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Basic knowledge in the areas of requirements engineering and frameworks as well as experience in agile software development
- In-depth knowledge of configuration management, deployment automation, CI/CD and common programming languages
- Very good knowledge of English and German and confident in using MS Office 365
- Economic thinking and acting, hands-on mentality, teamwork and communication skills