Manager IT Infrastructure (m/f/d) – 21797
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Our IT team works with state-of-the-art technologies in an agile environment. Both on board our ships and ashore, we are continuously expanding the IT area.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Manage shore-based and ship-based IT infrastructure, including virtualized network configurations and operations, server systems, storage systems, cloud resources, and systems management
- Develop IT strategies, taking into account long-term planning
- Responsible for system design, operations, resource planning, and budget compliance
- ;considering long-term planning
- Responsible for system design, operations, system-related IT governance, resource planning, and budget compliance
- Lead infrastructure staff
- Completed studies in business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Found professional and leadership experience in the field of IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of network architecture and system administration
- Very good English and German skills and confident in the use of MS Office 365
- Economical thinking and acting, a structured way of working, team skills and communication strength