Manager Mobile Customer Solutions (m/f/d) – 32172
You will be part of an international, experienced and interdisciplinary team with great colleagues.
Technology plays an increasingly important role for our ships deployed worldwide in order to offer our guests an unforgettable vacation on board AIDA.
We are therefore continuously expanding our expertise through the use of state-of-the-art applications and systems, practical training and qualified employees.
Become part of our team!
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock
- Manage the entire mobile app development project lifecycle and ensure completion on time, on scope and on budget
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements, milestones and success criteria
- Oversee the selection, implementation and optimization of technologies, frameworks and tools for mobile app development
- Define and enforce mobile app development quality standards to ensure reliability, security, and safety;for mobile app development
- Defining and enforcing quality standards for mobile apps to ensure reliability, security and a flawless user experience
- Implementing and monitoring test procedures to ensure the quality of mobile apps;oversee testing procedures to ensure functionality and performance of the developed mobile apps
- Actively stay abreast of industry trends and advancements and advise on the adoption of new technologies
- Collaborate closely with team, peers and stakeholders and actively participate in the development of a long-term strategy that supports business objectives
- Primarily responsible for team leadership and mentoring, as well as fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or a comparable qualification
- In-depth knowledge of technologies, frameworks and best practices for mobile app development
- Proven experience in a leadership role overseeing mobile app development projects
- Sophisticated project management skills with a track record of success in delivering complex mobile app projects
- ;strong project management skills with a track record of delivering complex mobile app projects
- Very good English and good German language skills and confident with MS Office 365
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to convey technical concepts to non-industry stakeholders