Manager Revenue Systems & Data Analytics (m/f/d) – 21799
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Development of a holistic approach for the use of relevant data in the guest commerce area for the implementation of self-service tools and as a basis for all revenue relevant systems
- Further development of the revenue management tool for the intelligent implementation of price, capacity and control decisions
- Creation and further development of KPIs;ts and control decisions
- Creation and further development of holistic and multidimensional business performance as well as ad-hoc analyses
- Further and new development of KPIs with targeted reports for the creation of data-based decision-making bases using business intelligence solutions
- ;responsible for the correctness of the data used and rationality of the commercial strategy by identification of relevant data sources
- Studies in the field of (business) computer science, (business) mathematics, industrial engineering or.
- Experience in the areas of data science, business intelligence tools, project & revenue management and reporting, ideally in the tourism industry
- High IT comprehension;ndnisnis with knowledge of current trends in the field of BI
- Very good German and good English skills and confident in using
- MS Office 365, especially Excel
- Strongly pronounced analytical skills, structured, agile and data passionate way of working
- Communication skills and team skills