Marketing Analyst (m/f/d) – 21873
AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Capture and monitoring of all customer contact points within the digital customer journey, as well as application of suitable control mechanisms for quality assurance
- Optimization of the media mix from various models, as well as integration of suitable analysis models in the offline media environment
- In-depth effectiveness analyses of paid digital measures (especially SEA and display marketing), including derivation of continuous budget recommendations for the channel managers
- Analysis and success reporting of marketing campaigns, as well as recommendations for action for campaign planning and overall target achievement
- ;analysis and success reporting of marketing campaigns, as well as recommendations for action for campaign planning and overall target achievement
- Advising media and channel managers with regard to planning, control, and execution of tests based on the derived findings and recommendations
- &Reviewing performance with target/actual analyses
- Studies in economics / social sciences, communication sciences, statistics and /or a comparable education
- First professional experience in the field of analysis and marketing, ideally in online marketing, digital analytics or comparable
- Experience in creating and designing dashboards as well as reports, ideally with Power BI
- Knowledge in digital analysis and attribution, e.g. with Adobe Analytics.E.g. with Adobe Analytics, desirable
- Very good German and English skills as well as confident in using MS Office 365
- High affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills as well as strong communication skills, personal responsibility and team spirit