Media Designer Image & Sound / 2nd Broadcast Operator (m/f/d) – 21953
TV & Broadcasting
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit really comes alive. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world’s best-known and most innovative cruise companies. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
On our newest ships AIDAcosma and AIDAnova, we have the most modern and largest TV studios on ocean-going ships. With 13 remote cameras and two mobile video radios, we capture the most spectacular perspectives of our live shows and original TV formats. With the latest generation of Blackmagic Studio technology and the Blackmagic URSA Broadcast, we produce daily game shows like: „Who Wants to Be a Million“, „The Voice of the Ocean“, „Who Knows?“, „1,2 or 3“ and many more.
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for you to join our ships.
- Recording and ¨broadcasting of all TV programs and shows from our TV studio „Studio X“ and the Theatrium
- Camera control and image design on pump and shoulder cameras as well as remote cameras with control room connection
- Camera control and image design on other on-board film productions
- Vocational training as a media designer for image and sound (f/m/d) or equivalent training/studies in the field
- First experience in television production and broadcasting
- Sure handling of studio cameras for live broadcasts and recordings
- Experience in handling EB cameras and studio cameras as well as basic knowledge of video and studio technology
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- A sense of responsibility, goal and solution orientation as well as communication skills and creativity
- ;sungsorientierung as well as Kommunikationsstärke and Kreativität
TV & Broadcasting