Media Designer Image & Sound / 2nd TV Operator (m/f/d) – 419
Animation & Entertainment
TV & Broadcasting
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Technical and managerial staff have first-class career opportunities with us.
The on-board TV studios on our fleet of ships each have a Blackmagic Live control room as well as at least three remote cameras and a video radio link. Here we produce live broadcasts of the Theatrium program and game shows such as „Who Wants to Be a Millionär“ and „The Voice of the Ocean“. In addition, the TV teams on board create a voyage film with Sony FS5 or Sony FX6 cameras for sale to the guests. In addition, there will be the production of other on-board film and TV formats.
You too can become part of the AIDA family! We are looking for you on board our ships at the earliest possible time.
- Regular shooting and post-production of the voyage film as well as other on-board film and TV formats
- Operation of the remote cameras or mobile radio link during live broadcasts from the Theatrium
- Supporting the 1st TV operator in studio operations and film production
- Vocational training as a media designer for image and sound (m/f/d) or equivalent training/studies in the field with shooting and editing experience or several years of professional experience
- Sure of working with non-linear editing systems
- Some experience working with professional cameras and basic knowledge of audiovisual media
- Ideal knowledge in live-Übertungung and live recording (including remote cameras)
- Very good German as well as good English skills
- Communication skills and teamwork
TV & Broadcasting