Night Auditor (f/m/d) – River – 1005735
River cruises offer new perspectives, destinations and challenges every day. Take your chance to get to know the most beautiful ports and cultures in Europe. Follow the Danube to Vienna, the Eiffel Tower on the Seine or explore Amsterdam with your team. With enthusiasm and motivation for your job you have the best career opportunities – with commitment and team spirit you win friends for life. Since on most of our river ships the board language is English, the English job description already awaits you here.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the most beautiful ports of Europe with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
You know hospitality from a to z but Antwerp and Zurich are miles away? With your job onboard, you will not only be visiting the most beautiful cities in Europe – you will make them your second home!
- To constantly operate in accordance with ISM Safety Rules and Regulations, SOPs as well as with company policy and in the interests of the Owner
- Ensure passenger satisfaction through proper handling of their issues / situations
- Daily settlement with restaurant stewards and barkeeper
- Passenger cash payments, booking of invoices and delivery receipts
- Crew / passengers charges (phones, faxes, post cards, etc) and wake-up calls
- Passengers’ passports– safe keeping and log and cleanliness of the Front Desk and Back Office
- Preparing of Passenger Landing Forms whenever requested
- Completion of any other task / paperwork requested by Chief Purser and/or Crew Purser
This is what you bring on board:
- Work experience in front desk operation
- Experience in cash handling procedures
- Ability to work under stress, on own initiative and being reliable
- Trustworthy, service-oriented person, maintaining confidentially at all times
- Knowledge of foreign language
- Good organizational, administrative and communicational skills
- Self-assured and calm manner towards staff, passengers and authorities
- Proficiency in computer skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
Travelling the world
Paid and organized travel
International work environment
Free accommodation & catering
Exclusive crew areas
Great career opportunities
Development & training courses
Free uniform cleaning