Photographer (m/w/d) – 239
Animation & Entertainment
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
You too can become part of the AIDA family! We are looking for you on board our ships from the beginning of 2023.
- Support, advice and creation of a comfortable atmosphere for our guests on board
- Creative and individual execution of varied shootings
- Digital post-processing, optimization, cropping and retouching of portrait and people photos
- Image and quality control as well as operation of the minilab for processing the photos
- Assisting with photo selection as well as selling and providing photos as prints or files
- Vocational experience or completed training or studies in the field of graphic design, photography or media design and/ or experience in content, portrait and people photography as a career changer (m/f/d)
- Passion for photography, communication skills, an eye for detail and fun in dealing with people
- High creative quality and good handling of professional camera and lighting equipment
- Self-reliant work ethic, sense of responsibility, reliability and teamwork
- Fundamental knowledge of digital imaging with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom desirable
- Ideal knowledge of laboratory techniques and practical knowledge for maintenance and operation of Minilab Fuji Frontier
- Good command of written and spoken German and English