Pleasure Expert (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 1009621
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet now has seven ships on the seas of the world and stands for contemporaryä&aerospace;en premium vacations.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- In this position you will act independently and across departments and will be organizationally deployed within the restaurant manager team.
- Organization, implementation and sale of tastings (including. Meat, Sushi, Spirits) and workshops
- Working with high quality and exclusive products on a high quality level
- Regular präßige presence in the F&B outlets
- First point of contact for the guests
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 5 – 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
What you bring on board:
- Education in the hotel or restaurant sector and / or work experience wünschenswert
- Quersteiger gladly seen, eg. from the field of gastronomy or from other service-oriented professions
- Expert knowledge ügtes about compilation and preparation of spirits, drinks and stimulants
- Only when you have the feeling that your guests had an all-round great workshop, you are satisfied.
- Independent organization is in your blood, at the same time you are an absolute team player.
- As a host and entertainer you ügst very good German and good English skills.
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning