Provision Master (m/w/d) – 824
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Join the AIDA family! We are looking for you on board our ships at the earliest possible date.
- Coordination of the entire planning and organization in the area of commission
- Responsibility for all merchandise management processes in the Main Store area (Food & Beverage and Non Food) and initiation of orders in the purchasing department
- Preparation and execution of all goods receipt and control of daily deliveries to all ship areas
- Conducting inventories & spot checks in the main warehouses
- Maintaining merchandise, maintaining value of merchandise, and storing inventory
- Leading an international team of up to 17 employees
- Responsibility for the correct implementation of high hygiene, environmental and safety standards
- Training in the hotel industry or in the logistics sector, with further business training as a hotel business economist / hotel specialist or specialist in the field of logistics
- Many years of professional, – and management experience, ideally in an international environment
- Shipboard experience as well as USPH and HACCP knowledge
- Knowledge of an inventory control system is an advantage
- Very good English skills and confident in MS Office
- Sense of quality and responsibility, assertiveness and business thinking