Receptionist (f/m/d) – Luxury cruise – 1049254
Join the best! Go on a world tour with us and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest standards for your own work, we will take you on the trip of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs – on a diverse mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition cruises, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
- You are the first point of contact for all questions and concerns at the reception desk to ensure the well-being of the guests at the highest level and report to the Chief Purser. preparation of all documents, entry cards, forms for local authorities
- Organize, prepare and set up the check-in for all boarding guests
- Administrative tasks, such as preparation of interim and final accounts, sales lists etc.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 4 – 6 months (also by individual arrangement)
What you bring on board:
- Professional training in the hotel industry and professional experience at reception
- You are a passionate host and have excellent manners.
- You are only satisfied when your guests have had an all-round great vacation.
- Groomed and pleasant appearance
- Very good IT skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, other languages an advantage
This is what awaits you on your journey
What we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival and departure
International working environment
Free accommodation and meals
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Continuing education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning