Restaurant Manager (m/w/d) – 387
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Join the AIDA family! We are looking for you on board our ships at the earliest possible date.
- Managing the overall service operation in one of our restaurants with vision and organizational skills
- Coordinating the flow and taking an active host role during service procedures
- Sovereignty and flexibility in responding to necessary program changes on board
- Leading, training and motivating your international team of up to 30 people
- Ensuring guest satisfaction with the highest quality standards and professional handling of complaints
- Education in the hotel business, ideally with further business training as a hotel manager or hotel specialist and professional and management experience in an international environment
- Found F&B knowledge, experience with Micros POS system and Crunchtime merchandise management system
- Very good English skills and a confident use of MS Office
- A high sense of responsibility, strong service orientation and communication skills as well as excellent manners