Restaurant specialist (f/m/d) – Luxury cruise – 741466
Gastronomy & Service
Get among the best! Join us on a world tour and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest demands on your own work, we will take you on the journey of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition travel, luxury travel or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
You have a passion for gastronomy, but durian and halo-halo are foreign words even to you? With your job on board you look übeyond the plate and serve not dishes, but experiences.
- You are a host and ensure with your commitment in one of our gourmet & specialty restaurants or bars für a warm guest care and a smooth service flow.
- Your precise preparation and follow-up is the perfect basis for a professional and attentive service.
- You accompany our guests on their culinary journey, serve exclusive taste experiences or pronounce (wine)drink recommendations.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3-6 months (gladly also after individual arrangement)
Your entry takes place after individual agreement based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible all year round on any day of the month
We are looking for the best: You! Here’s what you bring on board:
- Education or first professional experience in the restaurant, bar, or hotel sector
- Flexibility, resilience and reliability
- Team player
- Sympathetic and courteous manner
- Correct and linguistic expression
- Very neat and pleasant appearance
- Very good German & good English skills (spoken and written)
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits