Senior Bar Manager (f/m/d) – Mein Schiff – 694263
Gastronomy & Service
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
Cuba Libre, Singapore Sling and Manhattan are on your cocktail menu, but not on your bucket list? With your job on board, you’ll get to know the home of the world’s best drinks while providing the world’s best service.
- Overall responsible for the smooth running of the entire bar area, including related administrative tasks
- Supervise, schedule, instruct and train subordinate or equivalent employees with appropriate documentation as required
- Work closely with direct supervisor, including regular reporting; promptly address and report conflicts and disruptions in work flow
- Ensure implementation of prescribed recipes and standards in the bar area
- Full responsibility of planning, execution, control and evaluation of inventories in close cooperation with the Controlling Department in the area of responsibility
- Continuous optimization and further development of workflows and standards, as well as contributions to manuals and guidelines
- Contract duration of your first assignment: 5 – 6 months, subsequent follow-up contracts possible
- Your advancement will be based on your availability in connection with the assignment planning on board and is generally possible all year round on every day of the month
This is what you bring on board:
- Several years of experience as Bar Chef, Assistant Bar Manager or similar position, if possible on board a cruise ship
- Excellent business management, especially merchandise management understanding
- Very good knowledge of the bar tränke, incl. the related calculations
- Good German & English skills (spoken and written)
- High willingness to provide service to guests and crew members
What awaits you on your journey with us:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits