Sommelier (f/m/d) – Luxury cruise – 1002770
Get among the best! Join us on a world tour and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest demands on your own work, we will take you on the journey of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- As the first point of contact, you are available for wine and beverage questions of the guests and make individual wine recommendations.
- The development and management of wine service, storage and ordering in all F&B outlets is your responsibility.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and co-design of the wine and champagne menu.
- You pronounce wine recommendations for the menüs in all F&B outlets and train the Wine Stewards accordingly.
- Für small, exclusive groups you lead and moderate the wine tastings on board.
- If necessary, you support the service team and the restaurant managers in the daily workflow.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3 – 6 months (gladly also after individual consultation)
What you bring on board:
- Education in the restaurant / hotel sector, as a winemaker o.ä. and certification as a state-certified sommelier (min. WSET 2 or several years of professional experience in a similar position)
- Comprehensive knowledge of wines and regions of the various grape varieties
- Extensive knowledge ügtes knowledge über the harmony of beverages;nken und Genussmitteln (food pairing)
- High service orientation
- Good computer skills (use of the cash register system, calculations, orders)
- Very good German and English skills
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning