Sous Chef (f/m/d) – Luxury Cruise – 1002756
Get among the best! Join us on a world tour and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest demands on your own work, we will take you on the journey of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- In this position you are independently responsible for the organization of an outlet in the galley with up to 300 guests and up to 20 crew members in the breakfast, lunch and dinner service and report to the Chef de Cuisine.
- You will assist the Chef de Cuisine in rostering and scheduling the Galley crew and act as a deputy.
- You lead your team professionally and disciplinary and provide for an open feedback culture and harmonious interaction.
- You control the preparation of all daily produced dishes and menus and their visual presentation.
- Während the service times you show Präsenz in the Galley and coordinate your team.
- Contract duration of your 1st contract: 3 – 6 months (gladly also after individual agreement)
What you bring on board:
- Completed training as a chef (f/m/d) as well as initial work experience in a Führungsposition in the upscale gastronomy
- Very good technical knowledge in the field of gastronomy and food science, which you also like to pass on to your team.
- You are reliable and resilient and have no problem to think outside the box.
- Leadership personality with the ability to lead and motivate a team professionally and disciplinary
- Groomed appearance and excellent manners
- Very good German and English skills
- Familiar with MS Office applications
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid travel to & from
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good career opportunities
Further education & Trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free uniform cleaning