Staff Wardrobe Assistant & Fulfillment (m/w/d) – 21333
Animation & Entertainment
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Specialists and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
We are looking for you as a temporary parental leave replacement at our company headquarters in Hamburg at the earliest possible date.
- Administrative and operational processing of purchases and inventory management of the department (execution and assurance of logistics for the equipment, accounting, etc.)
- Processing of daily business (inventory management and security, fund and warehouse management in the operational process) and implementation of special tasks
- Collaborate and conduct applicant days in collaboration with HR Recruiting
- Assist with equipment and logistics in general
- Support the Junior Manager Entertainment Equipment & Services
- Completed commercial training, for example as a purchasing specialist or as a clothing specialist
- Extensive professional experience in the costüm area as well as in office management and in documentation and ordering
- Sovereign cooperation with other departments, external service providers and suppliers
- Very good German and English language skills and confident handling of MS Office
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working, organizational skills, quality and service awareness and team skills