Store Manager (f/m/d) – Boutique – Mein Schiff – 627104
Stores & Retail
Consumer goods and trade
Then start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the My Ship® fleet: The fleet is now with seven ships on the seas of the world on the move and stands für zeitgemäßen premium vacation.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
Your wanderlust is at least as great as your passion for sales? In the Gebr. Heinemann boutiques on board you will give the guests the most beautiful souvenirs to take with them on their way – and collect your own on the journey around the world!
- You are responsible for the success of the Gebr. Heinemann boutique(s) on board through excellent customer service, a high level of customer satisfaction as well as an inspiring shopping experience.
- You lead, develop and motivate the sales team.
- Your handling of key business figures and reporting is routine.
- You are responsible for the optimal presentation of goods and visual merchandising.
- You develop, plan and coordinate sales promotions.
- You maintain a close exchange with the headquarters in Hamburg and with the interfaces on board.
- Contract duration 4-6 months, follow-up contracts are possible. Before the first Shop Manager assignment, you will drive a contract as a Shop Manager Assistant to learn the ins and outs on board a cruise ship.
This is what you bring on board:
- Completed vocational training in the service / retail sector and / or several years of professional and management experience in sales (preferably textiles, perfumery, jewelry)
- Passion for customer service and sales with a strong service orientation
- Empathetic, team-oriented leadership and ability to motivate and coach others
- Results and success orientation and understanding of key performance indicators
- Organizational skills and sustainability in the implementation of specifications and guidelines
- Enjoyment of team-oriented work in an international work environment
- Strong communication and good networking skills
- Very good German & good English skills (spoken and written)
- Sure handling of MS Office required
What awaits you on your journey with us:
- A varied job in our on-board boutiques
- Further training opportunities in terms of assortments and team leadership
- Attractive salary plus commission
- Employee discount on many items from our assortment
The most beautiful destinations on earth
Paid arrival & departure
International working environment
Free room and board
Exclusive crew areas
Good opportunities for advancement
Further education & trainings
Health and accident insurance
Free cleaning of the uniform
- All Benefits
Consumer goods and trade