System Analyst Reservation Systems (m/f/d) – 21429
Engineering & IT
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Technical and managerial staff have first-class career opportunities with us.
Our IT team works with state-of-the-art technologies in an agile environment. Both on board our ships and ashore, we are continuously expanding the IT area.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Analysis of business processes and their technical requirements in cooperation with the business departments as well as documentation of the processes
- Application management throughout the entire software lifecycle
- Coordination of service providers and software vendors as well as colleagues from IT and business departments
- Project management for small and medium-sized IT implementation and development projects
- Analysis of potential technology trends and preparation of their implementation
- Studies in information systems, business administration (BWL) or a comparable field
- Experience in the support, further development and integration of business applications
- Experience in project and requirements management
- Very good English and German skills and confident in using MS Office and collaboration tools
- Economical thinking and acting, a structured way of working, team skills and communication strength