System Engineer IT Fleet Operation (m/f/d) – 21443
Engineering & IT
AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Technical and managerial staff have first-class career opportunities with us.
Our IT team works with state-of-the-art technologies in an agile environment. Both on board our ships and ashore, we are continuously expanding the IT area.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Support in the area of IT operation of the fleet (2nd & 3rd level support for IT clients, servers & applications)
- Support the IT on board, to maintain the IT infrastructure, trainings and control
- Coordinate the collaboration of internal IT, external suppliers and the Carnival Maritime & AIDA business units
- Collaborate on projects in an international environment
- Documentation of system or product related processes
- Completed training or studies in the field of computer science
- First experience in operational cruise operations desirable
- Experience in IT service, ideally 2nd & 3rd level support
- Understanding of large scale IT infrastructures
- Willingness to travel on duty as part of operational support and within the shipyards
- Good English and very good German skills (spoken and written) and confident in MS Office
- Economical thinking and acting, a structured way of working, team skills and communication strength