Training as an e-commerce clerk (m/f) – 32072
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit is really lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world’s best-known and most innovative cruise companies.
To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you to start on September 1, 2024 at our corporate headquarters in Rostock.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the online sales of the most successful German cruise company in the area of travel bookings, travel planner and AIDA Online Shop
- Participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of sales-promoting e-commerce measures
- Use and evaluation of key figures for commercial management and control
- Assessment and further development of online sales channels
- Support in designing customer communication
- Intermediate school leaving certificate, entrance qualification for a technical college or A-levels with good to very good grades in mathematics, German and English
- Interest in the tourism industry, in economic contexts and technical trends and innovations
- Fun with numbers as well as an analytical and logical thinking ability
- Good communication skills and a high degree of service orientation
- Very good German and English skills as well as good knowledge of MS Office 365 and digital (social) media
- Ideally first practical experience through internships or part-time jobs