Utility Galley (f/m/d) – River – 859931
River cruises offer new perspectives, destinations and challenges every day. Take your chance to get to know the most beautiful ports and cultures in Europe. Follow the Danube to Vienna, the Eiffel Tower on the Seine or explore Amsterdam with your team. With enthusiasm and motivation for your job you have the best career opportunities – with commitment and team spirit you win friends for life. Since on most of our river ships the board language is English, the English job description already awaits you here.
Your employer sea chefs – on a multifaceted mission: whether ocean cruises, expedition trips, luxury cruises or river cruises. As an experienced partner in hotel and crew management of international shipping companies, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities on board cruise ships in the premium to luxury segment.
Discover the most beautiful ports of Europe with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
The recipy for you career onboard: passion for your work, a big portion of engagement and a sense for culinary delights.
- Performance of cleaning works and waste separation in the galley according to the instructions of superiors
- Work in accordance with all relevant safety, environmental as well as hygiene standards in compliance with HACCP regulations the galley
- Careful handling of all equipment and machinery in the working field
- Assisting wherever help is needed including dish wash, general cleaning of galley and stores
What you bring on board:
- Ability to work under stress
- Reliability and flexibility
- Will to work
- Clean appearance
- Quality awareness
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what we offer you:
Travelling the world
Paid and organized travel
International work environment
Free accommodation & catering
Exclusive crew areas
Great career opportunities
Development & training courses
Free uniform cleaning