Working Student B2B Trainings (m/f/d) – 32093
Welcome to AIDA – the company where team spirit is really lived. Join our international AIDA family and work for one of the world’s best-known and most innovative cruise companies.
To protect the beauty of the oceans and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Discover your #PlaceToWe with us.
We are looking for you at the earliest possible date at our company headquarters in Rostock.
- Supporting the B2B Training team in day-to-day business as well as in the current project work, e.g. this includes the creation of presentations, preparation and follow-up of meetings, project documentation as well as the processing of inquiries from our sales partners
- Creation of training courses within the current learning management system as well as reporting on training participation
- Testing and evaluation of new tools as well as support of the system-side implementation of a new training tool for the B2B training team;implementation of a new training tool for B2B sales
- Support in the preparation and implementation of a Germany-wide training roadshow for sales partners
- &Takeover and support of cross-departmental tasks in AIDA Marketing & Sales
- Actual studies in the field of economics, communication, marketing or a comparable field
- First experience with Go2Webinar resp. other training or web seminar tools
- Ideally first experience in reporting, preparation of participant and success evaluations
- Very good German and English skills and confident in using MS Office 365
- Independent, systematic and structured way of working as well as high affinity for organizational topics
- High motivation, team orientation and communication skills