Working student personnel marketing, focus on social media, 20h/week (f/m/d) – Office: Hamburg – 1050329
Gastronomy & Service
Tourism and gastronomy
sea chefs is an international service provider in the areas of hotel, catering and crew management on board ocean and river cruise ships in the premium, luxury and expedition sectors.
Our more than 200 employees at our locations in Switzerland, Germany, Malta and Cyprus are passionate about ensuring that everything runs smoothly on board. 15.000 crew members with a great deal of commitment and passion – from the administrative and operational areas, as well as recruiting and crewing, to corporate management.
Discover the world with us and experience your #WorldClassMoments!
As a personnel marketing team, we pursue a clear goal: to create a strong employer brand and thus attract new crew members to our world. Class. Team. on board and on land. With us, you can immerse yourself in the fascinating world of cruises and gain valuable experience in almost all areas of marketing.
For our location in the heart of Hamburg, we are looking for a digital-savvy person who will strengthen our marketing team with a lot of creativity, organizational talent and commitment as soon as possible:
- Social Recruiting: Together with our Social Media & Performance Manager, you will ensure the implementation and further development of our social media strategy.
- Community Management: You immerse yourself in the world of work and life on board cruise ships with our community and respond to their inquiries that reach us via our channels.
- Content Creation: You know how good storytelling works and support the creation of social media content for the Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Xing channels as part of the monthly editorial plan (including
- Trends of today, tomorrow & übermorgen: You are responsible for researching topics and support competitive analyses as well as continuous market observations. You know what makes our target group tick, identify new trends and channels and derive recommendations for action.
- Paid media: You can also develop your skills in the paid sector by creating paid ads and implementing campaigns in collaboration with external agencies.
- Image material: You search for suitable images and prepare them for the various target groups of our channels.
- Administrative tasks: Supporting the team with day-to-day tasks and other projects is also part of your day-to-day work.
What you bring to the table:
- You are currently studying, ideally with a focus on marketing, communication or digital media.
- First experience in content creation and copywriting is desirable
- Creativity and a flair for design and storytelling, a flair for language and copywriting confidence
- High affinity for digital media and trends in social networks
- High level of self-organization, flexibility and flexibility
- ; of self-organization, flexibility and hands-on mentality
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Sure handling of MS Office.
This is what awaits you on your journey
This is what awaits you in our team on land:
International working environment
Central city location
Core & trust-based working hours
Team & company events
Flex days possible
Tourism and gastronomy